The Classic Cadillac Club
In early 1990, interested Cadillac owners from Germany joined together as an informal association called Classic Cadillac Club.
In May 1991, the club registered under number 1375 in the register of associations, Würzburg and has since been the "Classic Cadillac Club, Germany e.V."
The purpose of the Classic Cadillac Club Germany e.V. is:
- The exchange of information and experiences about American cars (brand Cadillac), especially classic cars
- Execution and organization of the General Meeting and the Annual Meeting
- Helping other members with problems and supplying spare parts on the stock market in "The STANDARD"
- Production and delivery of the club magazine "The STANDARD"
- joint excursions and joint visits to meetings
- References to interessting articles about the brand Cadillac
Since the 200 members of the Classic Cadillac Club Germany e.V. are spread all over Germany and the neighboring countries, the most important means of communication is the repeatedly appearing club magazine "The STANDARD". In addition to current board news you can read stories about special cars, reports of meetings, international news from General Motors and Cadillac Motor Division, travel and car buying adventures and much more. If you wish to publish an article please contact the editor. The receipt of "The STANDARD" is included in the annual fee.
The Classic Cadillac Club Germany e.V. and the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, Inc. USA, have a friendly contact since June 1997. Friendly relations exist also for Cadillac Owners Club of Great Britain, Cadillac Club of Switzerland and the Cadillac Club Netherland.
The Classic Cadillac Club Germany eV is a member of the National Association for DEUVET Clubs classic car eV, Seeon.