- The Hospitality Room will open on the 1st of June 2021 at 12:00.
- At 6:00 pm we want to start with a Welcome Party on the Terrace at the Hotel Restaurant. Barbecue all you can eat € 25.00 Drinks by your own.
We drive through the Black Forest, visit the famous Rothaus brewery and try the "Tannenzäpfle beer".
The tour takes us on scenic roads with many viewpoints through the Glottertal and parts of the Black Forest.
Guided tour and traditional lunch € 28.00
You have the choice of two different tours:
- Tour 1 by Bus:
Touring the city of Strasbourg in the french Alsace with a Guided Tour to the Cathedral and old downtown 'Petit France' www.strassburg.eu. Lunch break at the historic Restaurant 'Baeckeoffe' www.baeckeoffe.com, followed by a boat trip through downtown Strasbourg www.batorama.com.
- guided tour, downtown Strasbourg € 12.00
- boat trip, downtown Strasbourg € 15.00
- lunch break 'Baeckeoffe' incl. drinks € 39.00
- Bus transfer from Hotel Dorint to Strasbourg and back € 15.00
- Tour 2 by your own Cadillac:
Driving tour from Freiburg to one of the biggest car collection in the world. „The Schlumpf Collection” in Mulhouse, France. www.citedelautomobile.com
- our own car show on the Museums Showfield
- Museum ticket with audio guide € 15.00
- Traditional Elsass lunch in the museum incl. dessert, wine, espresso € 25.00
Tour to Basel, Switzerland. Organized by Arion Scheifele and his team from the Cadillac Club of Switzerland.
approx. 10:30 a.m. arrival at Messeplatz, Basel, Switzerland
Transfer to the "Schifflände" (ship landing stage) by tram (2 or 4 stations or 1 km (0.6 mls)/15 min. Walk)
- Tour 1, € 50.00 (excluding drinks):
12:00 noon - Departure by boat on the Rhine with a 3-course lunch
1:45 p.m. - arrival at the ship landing stage
- Tour 2, € 19.00:
2:00 p.m. - Guided tour of the old town "Basler Altstadtgeschichten" (DE / EN / FR)
- Tour 3, € 40.00 (including non-alcoholic punch and snacks, excluding other drinks):
3:45 p.m. - aperitif (aperitif with snacks) in the Bar Rouge at a height of 105 m on the 30th and 31st floors of the Messeturm.
approx. 5:15 p.m. return to Freiburg
A day ticket for the tram is included in all packages.
Departure from the shared parking lot / exhibition area is only possible together from 5:15 p.m. If you want to leave earlier, please look for an individual parking space (e.g. in the adjacent exhibition car park).
Wine tour with the Cadillacs and lunch € 25.00:
Driving Tour through the famous 'Alsace wine route' www.elsass-weinstrasse.com with a stop to tour a winery with tastings and snacks at Gustave Lorentz Winery www.gustavelorentz.com.
Cruising back through the „Kaiserstuhl“ over little, tiny streets and small towns in middle of the 'Reben' .